So, as I have said about fifty million times: I am lazy and a massive procrastinator. I have been putting off doing the whole awards thing because of this until I nearly suffocated under the weight of sheer volume of awards that have been left on my doorstep. Who knew people would like my odd scrawlings so much! I have written up an awards page for the lovely awards that have been bestowed upon me along with the names of the folks who thought my strange space in cyberspace was award worthy. Feel free to check it out!
I know I am supposed to hit others with awards as well as give a little information about myself so let me see if I can get that out of the way here and now (if you are on this list, just pick one of whatever award (from my awards page) that you do not have. (I know that’s a little shady but shhhh… the blog award police don’t have to find out, you catch my drift? ) :
- Zebra Crossing
- Shackled and Crowned
- The Writer’s Village
- Scriptor Obscura Writes
- Midlife Crisis Crossover
- Prinze Charming
Anyone who doesn’t want to accept the award, for various reasons, that’s quite alright. No offense will be taken, whatsoever. You guys are awesome. I love reading your blogs. I just wanted to show you the type of admiration that one can only express via computer generated graphic.
Okay now, with all that touchy feely crap out of the way, I am supposed to offer various tidbits of information about myself. I need seven pieces of information if I remember correctly. I’m really not that interesting but rules are rules, I guess. So, let’s get on with it:
- My favorite type of flowers are black roses. I even have a tattoo of them.
- I am terrified of spiders of all shapes and sizes. They are pure evil on eight legs.
- I like warm apple pie with ice cream more than I do sex.
- I’ve been a gamer since before the original Nintendo system came out.
- I once drunkenly wrestled a guy in a pool of jello. He went on to become my brother-in-law.
- I fluctuate between an INTP and INFP on the Myers-Briggs personality scale.
- I think the most epic song of all time is: